Главная > Документ
|Информация о документе|
|Доступные форматы для скачивания:|
Klallam Premium Sponsorship Program
Family Care Coordinator Program (Indian Child Welfare)
Home Tribal Government Children & Family Services Family Care Coordinator Program (ICW)
Little Boston Road NE
Kingston, WA 98346
Phone: 360 297-9665
The purpose of the Port Gamble S'Klallam Family Care Coordinator program is to ensure children are safe, nurtured, protected, and supported. The program offers services in a way that protects and benefits the children; respects and preserves the culture, values, and traditions of the Port Gamble S'Klallam Tribe; and gives families access as well as input in to the full range of programs and services they need.
Child Protective Service
Child Welfare services to children in relative or foster care placement
Foster home licensing
Caregiver, parent, and children support services
Referrals to community and professional services
Come In or Call our Health Service Office to find out what medical coverage is right for you and you family. There is no cost to you as a CHS eligible if we find the right public or private insurance option and you can help increase revenue to the clinic.
We are located at:
Little Boston Rd NE
Kingston, WA 98346
American Indians and Alaska Natives living in Washington State have special benefits in the Washington Healthplanfinder Marketplace.
We at the Health Center (Clinic) Business Office will assist with the enrollment process on behalf of our members and community. There is no need to apply on your own-we can help. We’ll even help you get a required email account if you don’t have one.
The Klallam Premium Sponsorship Program, which began November 7th, 2013, is for those eligible for Contract Health Service, (CHS), who are under 300% of the Federal Poverty Level, and who also are eligible for Marketplace health insurance subsidies. For example, American Indians and Alaska Tribal Members with a household income of less than $70,650 for a family of four and $34,470 for a single person household.
If you are CHS eligible and eligible for tax credit subsidies AND If your tax-filing household Income is under 300% of the Federal Poverty Level we may be able to buy insurance for you.
If you lose eligibility for Medicaid because of increased income (above Medicaid limits, e.g., $15,000 for one person, $32,500 for family of 4), Check with us to see if you are eligible for sponsorship program.
Sherry Haskett (360) 297-9645 or Traci Ives (360) 297-9647
- ... that will facilitate interagency coordination, streamline decision making, ... Indian Child Care Association. Essential Data Elements means the critical child, program, ... of Child Welfare, Mental Health, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF ...
- ... by a State child welfare agency or a ... not required. Residential Child Care Institutions (RCCIs) ... Homeless Liaison/Migrant Coordinator] Part 4. ... Program (SNAP), Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) Program or Food Distribution Program on Indian ...
- ... provided which could facilitate ... , reducing welfare dependency, ... Career Centers to coordinate enhanced ... families 3. Homeless foster care ... Career Pathways Pilot Program and/or Career Readiness Program ... Administration) I American Indian or Alaskan Native ...
- ... 15.042 – Indian School Equalization Program 4-15.042 15 ... 84.027 84.032 – Federal Family Education Loans - (Guaranty Agencies) ... Program 4-93.044 93.153 – Grants for Coordinated ... Child Welfare Services – State Grants 4-93.645 93.658 – Foster Care ...
- ... , organizing, controlling, coordinating and directing. Organization ... to the large Indian customer base. ... care of your family's future How can a child ... a finder's fee program for their employees. ... and the Welfare Economics of Medical Care", American ...