Главная > Документ
|Информация о документе|
|Доступные форматы для скачивания:|
Announcing the 2013 West Virginia Library Association
Vendors are invited to join us this year – in person or virtually!
October 9-11, 2013
Clarion Hotel & Conference Center
233 Lowe Dr.
Shepherdstown, WV 25443
This year WVLA is offering the traditional on-site exhibit area in the Clarion’s spacious ballroom and an adjacent virtual exhibit venue. Join WVLA conference attendees in person at a booth or present your goods and services in a 20-minute Skype program from the comfort of your home office.
Sponsorship opportunities are also available to promote your business. Sponsor a program, the banquet speaker, a refreshment break or breakfast; your sponsorship will be recognized in the program booklet and with appropriate signage at the sponsored event. (Sponsorship commitments are due by August 30, 2013.)
Tuesday, October 8, 2013
2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Wednesday, October 9, 2013
11 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Thursday, October 10, 2013
9 a.m. to 3 p.m. (Yes, this is earlier than we would like, but necessary in order to have the ballroom ready for the banquet. This shorter time is reflected in the reduced registration fee.)
Thursday, October 10, 2013
3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Exhibit Booth Rental Fee
Exhibit space rental is $300 for a single 8’ x 8’ booth. A completed and signed application, along with payment, is required before booth assignment is made.
Exhibit space assignments will be made, whenever possible, in keeping with preferences expressed by the exhibitor, based on the availability of a particular exhibit space. Final determination of all space assignments will be made in the best interest of the conference.
Virtual (Skype) Presentation Fee
Reservation fee is $50 for one 20-minute presentation time slot. Presentations will be via Skype. Vendor will be responsible for the Skype set up and connection on their home/office end. WVLA will provide the equipment and seating for conference attendees.
Time slots for virtual presentations will be made, whenever possible, in keeping with preferences expressed by the exhibitor, based on the availability of a particular time. Final determination of all presentation assignments will be made in the best interest of
As time permits, on-site vendors will be offered any available presentation time slots. Again, these will be scheduled as time permits, first-come-first-served. Your booth must be reserved and payment received by WVLA to qualify for an available presentation time slot. Reserving a booth does not guarantee a presentation time.
Hollins Exposition Services is the official service contractor for this event. Each registered vendor will receive an Exhibitor Service Manual from Hollins Exhibition Services approximately six weeks prior to the event. This Service Manual will include shipping information.
For More Exhibit Information
Contact: Martha C. Yancey, Exhibit Coordinator
West Virginia University
Evansdale Library, P.O. Box 6105
Morgantown, WV 26506-6105
WEST VIRGINIA LIBRARY ASSOCIATION ANNUAL CONFERENCE
EXHIBIT SPACE APPLICATION
October 9-10, 2013
The undersigned desires to participate in the WVLA Conference to be held at the Clarion Hotel & Conference Center, Shepherdstown, WV, October 9-10, 2013 subject to the terms, conditions, rules and regulations set forth in the attached EXHIBIT AGREEMENT. In executing this application the exhibitor agrees to be bound by the rules and regulations as if the same had been set forth fully in this application.
PLEASE PRINT OR TYPE:
PREFERRED MAILING ADDRESS: ________________________________________________________________________
STATE: _______________________________ ZIP:_____________________________
CONTACT NAME: ___________________________________________________________________________
Conference representatives attending booth
Please provide a brief statement of the services provided for publication in the conference program.
Wireless internet is available in the exhibit area.
PLEASE CHECK-MARK ALL YOUR SELECTIONS IN THE BLANKS BELOW RIGHT.
Exhibit booth rental fee $300.00 _________
The space rental fee of $300 covers a single booth, 8x8, and includes standard flameproof drapery, dividers, 6’ draped table, one chair, trash can, and identification sign.
Virtual presentation fee $50 ____________
The virtual presentation fee of $50 covers a single 20-minute Skype program slot. Please indicate your first, second, and third choice time ranges:
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 9, 2013, 2:30-4:00 _____________
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2013, 10:30 TO 12:00 _____________
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2013, 2:00 TO 3:00 _____________
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 11, 2013, 9:15 to 11:30 _____________
Banquet Ticket - Thursday evening, October 10, 2013 per person $35.00
Number of tickets_____________
In addition, applicant would like to provide the following sponsorships. Mark all that apply.
Opening General Session: $500 sponsorship __________
(Wednesday, October 9, 1:00-2:15)
The Opening General Session is attended by all conference participants and presents a unique opportunity to reach a large audience. Your company will be invited to send a representative to be recognized at the session.
Wednesday Afternoon Refreshment Break: $600.00 sponsorship ________
Thursday Morning Refreshment Break: $600 sponsorship __________
Thursday Afternoon Refreshment Break: $600 sponsorship __________
Thursday Banquet Speaker $2,000 sponsorship _________
Your company will be invited to send a representative to be recognized at the banquet.
Friday Morning Buffet Breakfast: $1,000 sponsorship _________
and Third General Session -- All registered conferees attend. Your company will be invited to send a representative to be recognized at the session.
Program Sponsorship $75 sponsorship ____________
Your company sponsors the program of their choice. Watch the WVLA webpage at for the program.
Undesignated Sponsorship Please indicate amount here $ ______________
My Company would like to give a general donation to be used “as needed” for the WVLA Conference.
If you have selected a sponsorship, please indicate how you would like your acknowledgement to appear in the program and on signage (your company name, your name, etc.) Maximum 50 characters:
Email camera-ready art to: firstname.lastname@example.org
GRAND TOTAL add up booth fee, virtual presentation fee, banquet ticket(s),
and sponsorships here: $ ___________
PAYMENT METHOD: CHECK___________(MADE PAYABLE TO WEST VIRGINIA LIBRARY ASSOCIATION)
CREDIT CARD (VISA OR MASTERCARD ONLY) Circle one: VISA MASTERCARD
EXPIRATION DATE: ______________________________ AMOUNT TO CHARGE: ___________________________
Door Prize Sponsorship
Your company is welcome to donate a door prize to be offered as a drawing during one of the breaks or second or third general session.
YES NO I would like to donate the following to be offered as a drawing during one of the breaks or during the last general session. (Books, gift certificates, software, etc.)
RETURN APPLICATION TO:
Martha C. Yancey, West Virginia University, Evansdale Library, P.O. Box 6105, Evansdale Dr., Morgantown, WV 26506-6105.
304/293-5039 (office) 304/293-7330 (fax)
WVLA Exhibitor Contract
2013 WVLA ANNUAL CONFERENCE
Clarion Inn & Conference Center
October 9 – 11, 2013
EXHIBIT RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. AGREEMENT FOR SPACE
• The application for booth space, upon acceptance by WVLA, assignment of space and full payment of fees, constitutes an agreement for rental of the space assigned.
• The agreement will not be binding upon WVLA in the event of strikes or other circumstances beyond WVLA control.
2. PAYMENT FOR SPACE
• Applications must be accompanied by the full payment, made payable to West Virginia Library Association.
• WVLA reserves the right to delay space reservations if the full amount is not received with the application.
3. CANCELLATION OR WITHDRAWAL
• Upon giving written notice the exhibitor may cancel or withdraw from exhibiting at the 2013 conference subject to the following conditions and restrictions.
• Written cancellations received within 15 days of date application is received and before August 30, 2013 - FULL REFUND.
• Written cancellations received 15 days or more after application is received and before August 30, 2013 - $50.00 CHARGE WITHHELD FROM REFUND.
• Written cancellations received after September 25, 2013- NO REFUND.
• WVLA will have the right to use the cancelled space to suit its own convenience, including sale of the space to another exhibitor without any rebate or allowances to the cancelled exhibitor.
4. ALLOCATION OF SPACE
• Applications will be dated and time of receipt applied, allowing for a first-come first-served approach to assigning spaces.
• WVLA reserves the right to alter the exhibit floor plan, or change space assignments in the event of emergency and/or in the interest of any exhibitor. In such event, exhibitor(s) affected will be notified.
5. OCCUPANCY OF SPACE
• Installation may begin on Tuesday, October 8, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. and should be completed no later than 11:00 a.m. on Wednesday, October 9, 2013.
• Vendors will be notified of any difference in the time schedule.
• WVLA reserves the right to repurpose any space not occupied on the opening day.
• Final closing time for exhibiting will be designated by WVLA and no dismantling or packing may be started prior to closing time.
6. USE OF SPACE
• All demonstrations or other activities must be confined to the limits of the exhibit booth space.
• Displays shall not be placed in such manner as to interfere with other exhibitors.
• No exhibitor shall assign, sublet, or share space allotted.
7. RESTRICTIONS IN OPERATIONS OF EXHIBITS
• WVLA reserves the right to restrict exhibits which because of noise, method of operation, materials, or any reasons, become objectionable, and also to prohibit or even evict any exhibit that in the opinion of the management may detract from the general character of the exhibit as a whole. This reservation includes persons, things, conduct, printed matter, or anything of a character that the management determines is objectionable to the exhibit. In the event of such restriction or eviction, WVLA is not liable for any refunds or rentals or other exhibit expenses.
• Showing of projected pictures will only be permitted within the confines of the exhibitor’s booth.
• Exhibitor’s operating sound reproducing equipment will be expected to keep the sound at a reasonable volume in order to avoid disturbing, or interfering with other exhibitors.
8. CARE OF BUILDING AND EQUIPMENT
• Exhibitors, or their agents, shall not injure or deface the walls or floors of the building, the booths, or the equipment of the booths. When such damage occurs, the exhibitor is liable to the owner of the property so damaged.
9. LIABILITY AND INSURANCE
• WVLA or The Clarion Inn & Conference Center (including their officers, representatives, conference committee and any individuals, or firms retained by it to assist in exhibit work) shall not be responsible for or liable for any bodily injury or property damage, loss or destruction that may occur to the exhibitor, or to any of the exhibitor’s employees, personnel, or property, prior to, during, or subsequent to exhibitor’s use and occupancy of the exhibit booth space during the period of time contracted for thereunder.
• Exhibitors are advised to consult their insurance brokers for proper coverage on display material from the time it leaves their company’s premises until its return. In most cases, a rider can be added to a current policy for a nominal cost.
10. MISCELLANEOUS REGULATIONS
• WVLA reserves the right to determine the eligibility of any company or organization to exhibit.
• WVLA reserves the right to make changes in the time schedule or in the general plan of the exhibit if the changes are deemed in the best interest of exhibitors and the exhibit in general.
• Drawing for prizes may be conducted by exhibitors within their exhibit area if done in a dignified manner.
These regulations have become a part of the contract between the exhibitor and WVLA. They have been formulated in the best interest of the exhibitors. The management respectfully asks the full cooperation of the exhibitors in their observance. All points not covered are subject to the decision of the management.
This manual was initially prepared as a resource for public housing agencies (phas) participating in the Moving to Work (mtw) Demonstration that were transitionДокумент... inviting, and professional looking. The entry to this ... air conditioner repair person, or in combination with an air conditioner ... Contractor’s License (virtually all service ... your vendors or educate your vendors on how to conduct themselves when in ...
Н. Е. Солдатова Пособие по обучению письменному переводу по специальности. М.: Импэ им. А. С. Грибоедова, 2006. 108 сДокумент... , in Britain and in virtually every ... to show us «what» to do and «how» to ... your part and shows you are listening to what the person is saying. This ... invites the guest to actually drink or ... as likely to join your company because ... the vendors, believed to be ...
- ... your ____________ directly from vendors ... делать); to end up in prison – ... organizing in June. ... us your finances are productive as well. A Call free in the UK or ... executives are virtually unknown in German ... in 1997, set to double this year. ... to inviting spouses ...