Главная > Документ
|Информация о документе|
|Доступные форматы для скачивания:|
CERTIFICATE OF EMPLOYERS’ LIABILITY INSURANCE (a)
(Where required by regulation 5 of the Employers' Liability (Compulsory Insurance) Regulations 1998 (the Regulations), one or more copies of this certificate must be displayed at each place of business at which the policy holder employs persons covered by the policy)
Name of policy holder Policy No Y091997QBE0113A
The Drum Group Ltd & Williams Environmental Management Ltd
Date of commencement of insurance policy 28th August 2013
Date of expiry of insurance policy 27th August 2014
We hereby certify that subject to paragraph 2:
the policy to which this certificate relates satisfies the requirements of the relevant law applicable in Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Island of Jersey, Island of Guernsey, Island of Alderney; or any offshore installations in territorial waters around Great Britain and its Continental Shelf (b): and;
(a) the minimum amount of cover provided by this policy is no less than £5 million (c); or
cover provided under this policy relates to claims in excess of [£ ]
but not exceeding [£ ].
the policy covers the holding company and all its subsidiaries
Signed on behalf of QBE Insurance (Europe) Limited (Authorised Insurer)
Where the employer is a company to which regulation 3(2) of the Regulations applies, the certificate shall state in a prominent place, either that the policy covers the holding company and all its subsidiaries, or that the policy covers the holding company and all its subsidiaries except any specifically excluded by name, or that the policy covers the holding company and only the named subsidiaries.
Specify applicable law as provided for in regulation 4(6) of the Regulations.
See regulation 3(1) of the Regulations and delete whichever of paragraphs 2(a) or 2(b) does not apply. Where 2(b) is applicable, specify the amount of cover provided by the relevant policy.
Display will be satisfied if the certificate is made available in electronic form and each relevant employee to whom it relates has reasonable access to it in that form.
QBE Insurance (Europe) Limited, Plantation Place, 30 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 3BD - Registered in England No. 1761561
Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Services Authority – Registration Number 202842
- ... ) 729 (B.C.C.A.) 84 Collavino Inc. v. Employers Mutual Liability Insurance Co. of Wisconsin,  O.J. No. 1011 ... counted for insurance premiums were sales documented with a "Validation Certificate" accompanied by ...
- ... Act. member of park staff means a person employed by the Department ... of the Environment in ... public liability insurance? Is a copy of the certificate of currency for the policy of public liability insurance ...
- ... of Employers Liability insurance cover Value of Public Liability insurance cover Value of Professional Indemnity insurance cover Value of other ... organisation hold a recognised quality management certificate for example BS/EN/ISO ...
- ... Compensation insurance, including Employers’ Liability Coverage in accordance with the statutes of the State of ... : a. Two (2) copies of Certificate of Insurance for Commercial General Liability, Motor Vehicle Liability, and Workers Compensation ...
- ... true copies of their VAT Registration Certificate (where applicable) and Certificate of Incorporation under ... of this Agreement, adequate Employer’s Liability Insurance coverage (minimum £5 million cover) with an insurance office of ...