Главная > Документ
|Информация о документе|
|Доступные форматы для скачивания:|
National Insurance numbers
Most people who work in the UK need a National Insurance number (NI no). It ensures that the National Insurance contributions and the tax you pay are properly recorded on your account. It also acts as a reference number for the whole social security system. More information about the system is available at:
Applying for a National Insurance number
To apply for an NI number, you usually need to complete an application form, attend a face-to-face appointment and provide evidence of who you are and why you want to apply for a National Insurance number. You will be required to bring your passport as proof of identity.
Booking an appointment
You can book an appointment by:
contacting your local National Insurance Number Office (either in Camden or Tooting – contact details below)
calling the National Insurance Helpline on 0845 600 0643
If you book an appointment via e-mail, be sure to provide your full name, date of birth, address and contact telephone number.
Camden NINO Office: Camden HUB, 97 Camden High Street, London, NW1 7JN (opposite Argos, under the arch). Opening hours: 9.00am-5.00pm except Wednesday 10.00am-5.00pm
To book an appointment, either e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call into Camden JobCentre Plus (just next door) for an appointment. They recommend that you travel with all of your documents, as you may be seen at short notice on the same day.
Tooting NINO Office: 67 Upper Tooting Road, London, SW17 7TN (nearest tube: Tooting Bec on the Northern Line). To book an appointment., call 020 8218 4451 or email:
Documents you may need to take to your appointment
Full details regarding documents will be supplied when you receive confirmation of your appointment, but documents usually required can include:
Passport or biometric ID card, national identity card, residence or naturalisation documents, adoption certificate
letter from college or university with full details of course,
mortgage or rental agreement,
Payslips, work permit, a letter from your employer, contract of employment, details of any employment agencies registered with, evidence of actively looking for work
- ... handwritten in black ink Position applied for: Job Reference: Closing date: Personal ... Combination Document giving your permanent National Insurance Number and name. This could be ... type of work you have applied for an Immigration Status Document issued ...
- ... Authority regularly reviews the arrangements for National Qualifications. Users of all NQ ... Hoffman la Roche was able, for a number of years, to set the ... principles apply to the production of services, for instance the provision of insurance ...
- ... /X Female /X 5. Title 6. Date of Birth D D M M Y Y Y Y 7. National Insurance Number 8. Private address Postcode 9. Private telephone ... Offenders Act 1974 does not apply for the purpose of this declaration ...
- ... use the Common Assessment forms for requests for a 2 year old place. A Pre ... required benefits, by giving the National Insurance Number and Date of Birth of ... , this 3 day period will not apply. In these circumstances, a response will ...
- ... Vacancy details Post applied for : Department: Post reference number: 2 Personal ... Yes No Passport Number: …………………………… National Insurance Number: …………………………… B. Details of unspent criminal ... appointed to the post applied for. In accordance with ...